Sunday, November 6, 2011

Amazing Annie Sloan Chalk Paint!

You know how some girls scream and go crazy when they see their fav star? Like, Paul McCartney, Elvis, Beiber... well, that's mentally what I did when Jon bought me Chalk Paint. To each their own. :)

I have been drooling over Annie Sloan Chalk Paint and today as we were driving through Jacksonville I spied the store that I thought might be our local carrier. We went in, and bliss. First, the store is just darling, filled with goodies, and second... it sells A.S.C.P!! I have seen blog after blog where gals have transformed some downright ugly pieces of furniture into darling "I want that!" 's. I am all about natural wood, and one of my favorite looks is raw waxed wood. However, about 90% of our furniture was given to us (thanks!), so we have lots of styles and 'well loved' pieces. So hopefully we can unify and bring a little of Jon and my style into the house via chalk paint (yes, I am aware it's not my fairy god-mother).

I have already started a small project, so HOPEFULLY it turns out well and I'll put it on here! Fun!


Girls... there is NO prep involved with this paint. No sanding, no anything. Just paint it on. And it goes on virtually any surface. I know, it's amazing!







1 comment:

  1. krista!!!!! i have been wanting this forever! let me know where you got it and how it works!

    ReplyDelete