Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Soccer Soccer


Wow, where did the season go? The girls only have one more game until Super Saturday, where they will play three games. I don't know much about soccer, so I always felt a little lost when watching my friends play in high school. I am still lost, but it is definitely a different dynamic when your two sweet girls are playing. I have to admit there is a lot of (encouraging) yelling coming from the sideline! My super soccer extraordinaire friend will be in town this weekend and I plan on getting LOTS of soccer related advice! The girls are undefeated and absolutely loving being on the team. Macy is still the team cheerleader, giving hi-fives and cheering them on, but she's also started to really get in the game and get aggressive. Natalie still lives and breathes getting a goal, and has come very close to scoring two times.This was a special soccer team as my Nana was in town for Mother's Day and came to the game with my parents.



The other kids don't think watching soccer is the best ever, so pregame they burn energy playing on this structure. 
 

H likes to jump off everything. I think he takes after me. I loved to jump down from high things as a kid. Why is that? :)



Taking a moment to blow kisses to Mom. Aww :)


1 comment:

  1. Loved, loved the jumping pictures, not so much the reptile aka snake...OK, friend or not, Satan was a snake for a reason, beware! Krista you are so beautiful, and those children are precious!!! Man I'd give my left pinkie to be there to sneak a peek at a soccer game with the winning goal by Natalie of course.
    Love to all Gramma S

    ReplyDelete